Monday, September 21, 2009

Bitching customers make me want to eat babies.

We've all had jobs where we have to deal with that small percentage of crazy customers. Not Always Right is a site packed with user-submitted conversation transcripts between nutty customers (who are not, in fact, always right) and those poor sods behind the counter. It'll make you superlol and reading it will most likely take up hours of your precious time. Success!



Check out the rest of it here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Su Su said...

This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful..
happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels hacked| happy wheels demo| happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels hacked| happy wheels demo
tetris| tetris games| tetris unblocked| unblocked tetris| monster high games| monsterhighgames| monster high| monsterhigh

Love KidsTV said...

Thanks for your post. Click to play Plants vs Zombies , Solitaire,Tom And Jerry Games, Brain Games, Happy Wheels , Five Nights At Freddy's

HayleePh said...

Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
friv 100 | Friv 10 | agar.io games| zoxy games

Friv Friv Games said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
friv 3
friv 4
kizi 2 games
zoxy games
friv .org

Drag Racer V3 said...

I like your post so much. Many thanks! dragracerv3game.com

Thu LĂȘ said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: superfighters2.net. What about you?

Post a Comment